Editors: Ramdane Dris PhD. and S. Mohan Jain PhD.
Nutrients are essential for plant growth, development and completion of their life-cycle. Mineral fertilizers are keys to the world food supplies. However, there is a growing concern about the safety and quality of food due to over-fertilization. Their excessive use is a cause of serious concern on food quality and human health. This book covers various aspects on mineral nutrition, fertilizers and pesticide management to improve agricultural production, yield and to amelioration of soil fertility.
Application form to order this book (Print)If you wish to order the book, send us the (book order form) so that we will include you in our mailing list.
- Environmental and Biological Monitoring of Exposure to Pesticides in occupationally Exposed Subjects;
- Crop Quality Under Adverse Conditions: Importance of Determining the Nutritional Status;
- Phosphorus Management in French Bean (Phaseolus Vulgaris L.);
- Nutrition and Calcium Fertilization of Apple Tree;
- Diagnosis, Prediction and Control of Boron Deficiency in Olive Trees;
- Boron-Calcium Relationship in Biological Nitrogen Fixation Under Physiological and Salt-Stressing Conditions;
- Lime-Induced Iron Chlorosis in Fruit Trees;
- Si in Horticultural Industry;
- Biological Monitoring of Exposure to pesticides in the General Population (Non-Occupationally Exposed to Pesticides).
This book will be especially useful to researchers, the graduate and post-graduate students majoring in food sciences and researchers.